Friday, August 14, 2009

"Givin em eargasms with my mellow accent" - Blackstreet

Haha, oh my gosh. Watch this video and listen for these key phrases:

"...and this creepy guy."
"...you're gonna be buzzed by the pastor."

Also, notice the homosexual intonations in Anderson Cooper's interview (I mean, would a TV host be able to hit on him that blatantly if he weren't gay?), the fact that the guy on the pogo stick will probably never have children, the great clip art of the squirrel, and Flo-Rida's parents: is it conceivable that he paid 2 normal people to impersonate them for the sake of reputation and TV? My Life Experience monitor points to "Most Likely." We can have a debate about this later.

Now, listen up. This song never. gets. old.

3 comments:

Kels H.M. said...

Dearest Martha - I love that we both posted entries that involved "No Diggity" in the last 3ish days. We. Are. Soulmates.
Love, Kels

martha said...

i know. in fact, you were the one who inspired me. :) so come back to my life already, geez.

Joel Deehr said...

anderson cooper is gay?