Friday, August 1, 2008

i love the...list.

There are only a few things that really blow my mind.

1) the 80's. for real. i watched I <3 the 80's episodes today 1984 and 1987, and i just can't get over the...horrendousness...that was allowed to come from this decade. wow.

2) people who take pictures to make it look like they're having tons of fun. it's one thing to document your trip, quite another to take a trillion pics of big-grin-right-in-the-lens. get over yourself.

3) danny devito.

Yeah, this list is longer; however, i can't get past these 3 for now.

As for the positives of today's adventures:
1) michael ian black might be one of the funniest people on tv.

2) I am on my 4th banana split for the week. today's toppings: hot fudge, caramel, and reese's blast topping. YES!

3) thank you joel for going with me, and trying to teach me The General on guitar. If I had to learn one song on guitar, that would be the one. The General by Dispatch.

4) jim and i played scrabble today and i know...i know. it is the most boring game ever, but i looooveeeee it.5) i think i am acquiring a mild crush on my yoga instructor.

6) today at work, i ran Hugh Hefner's 2nd cousin's credit. what. turns out he lives in Fort Lauderdale. and his name is Jay. legally, i'm pretty sure that's all i'm allowed to say.

1 comment:

Jason & Janey said...

Your top 2 on both lists were my absolute favorite. This world of facebook and myspace and whatever else there may be out there, that I haven't been aware of...probably cause I'm married. ( no joke ) It seems to me you just can't tell people about your weekend you have to have pictures of you grinning ear to ear to prove it...I know I'm feeding into your negative energy. Anyhow, next time you go get a banana split, invite ME!