Sunday, August 3, 2008

split personality

Am i immature? mildly.
Am i ok with that? i'm dealing with it.
Did i down a 32 oz. big gulp of dr. pepper at 2 AM this morning with the rest of my now n' laters? most certainly did.
When i just brushed my teeth, it looked like i was spitting out blood.
Do i think that's cool? definitely.

here's my dilemma: i love wearing business woman suits, including hot pencil skirts, expensive pearls and collared shirts with sexy black heels. I also want to work at the store DP who specializes in selling Volcom, skiis, snowboards, and other relics of that style. in fact, i want the job for the discount.

i like to go to work, pay my bills, work out, and eat healthy. I also enjoy staying up late, watching movies, eating candy and icecream, and spending my money recklessly.

does one of these sides eventually win? i hope not.

No comments: