Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Look at Last Wednesday

I know you are all dying to know how Moulin Rouge went down. 
It ended up being Steph, Madison, Amy, Heather, Meg and I. We had the best spot in the whole amphitheater. Total girls night too. And the movie...wow, we are all swooning over Ewan McGregor by the end. So cheesy (literally) and so fulfilling (literally). If i ever crave a chic flick again, i will make sure to include that movie into my list of choices. 

Unfortunately we all forgot our cameras except heather, who we did not press to take more accurate photographs of the night's events. However, we did manage to get these photos taken:

This is actually a terrible picture of the stage. We were pretty high up, but hopefully you can tell how large this blowup screen really is. Also, not many people in the stands below us. Most everyone was on the hill with us. 

This is me failing miserably at trying to be sexy. I was suppose to be striking one of those can-can girl faces where you sort of pout your lips and give the "i'm sexy and i know you know it" stare downs, but alas, this is what happened instead:

 
 Doesn't that outfit rock though? With my coat and seven jeans, i killed it. I think i am starting to sound vain in my blog. ha! oh well. 

This is was suppose to be a shot of the french bread and the 3 different cheeses i brought: brie, laughing cow, and goat cheese. Madison, pictured here with me, made crepes, and brought all the delicious makings. She also happened to sport a gorgeous coral/salmon colored jersey-material dress with some nice black and gold heels, coupled with a thick belt around the waist and a leather jacket. She didn't exactly hit
 the Bridget Bardo look, but she also killed it. 
 
Last but certainly not least: the guests of honor! Meg and Heather made it out :) I was happy new people could join our entourage. 

So as sad as I am that I could not make it out to see Harold & Maude this evening, i did have a pretty awesome time with my Pete and Lora and the 'rents here in KY. Dad BBQ'd some filet minon's and we partied it up with Jones sodas and the Olympics. Woot. I am going to try my hardest to remember to take some pics, but I can't make any promises. 


No comments: