Saturday, November 22, 2008

"i just wanna be ok today..." - ingrid michaelson

my life dream is on the line. i spent my evening trying to have an enjoyable shakespeare reading of twelfth night and texting/calling people like mad trying to find a pair of skiis and boots to take to my SKI INSTRUCTOR TRYOUTS TOMORROW. UGH.

i gave up. and so tomorrow i'll be calling them before i drive up there, begging them to let me rent some. i want to wear that uniform so bad. *sigh* i don't know, i guess it wasn't meant to be.


it wasn't meant to be.

if you know me at all, you'd know that's the tagline to my life.

also, i don't know why i let some things bother me so much. horomones really do affect what bothers me and what doesn't. the chemical reactions going on in my body shock me sometimes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw that your car was gone this morning as I walked to campus... which means that you are probably getting the job? I hope you get it.

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

All I have to say is you never asked me, and I have skis and boots you could have used! Sorry it's too late now, but now you know for the future! :) Love you girl!!
Alex

Kels H.M. said...

But it WAS meant to be!