Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cabooses

I'm taking creative writing in the winter, and i should probably start practicing. and now that i've created expectations, i am going to dash your hopes to pieces. (glen was kind enough to introduce me to a website of creative nonfiction, my personal favorite. and now i will be so kind as to introduce it to you.)

so, lately i've been noticing how some guys have better looking butts than i do. i'm pretty sure in the gender rules handbook it says that girls must have better butts than boys, and yes, i feel as if i'm violating the rule. let me just give you some examples of people i know.Is it just me or do these 2 men have finely shaped backsides? don't call me lusty, becuase i'm not in any way, but i will openly admit that yes, they do take care of their bodies, and i am sensitive to what is attractive and what is not. which makes me reflect on how i'm definitely not taking care of my body. blast! so well done, gentlemen, for giving me that gentle (or not so gentle) reminder of how i should be working out on a regular basis. (yes, i did take the second picture. wait, tresa did. good ol' nate.)

2 comments:

Meg said...

oh my gosh...your blogs are my oxygen at work

martha said...

lol i love you meghan :D