Thursday, November 20, 2008

BSA

I also love this song. Oh Rilo Kiley, you hold my heart: i want your voice.
and here is my special tribute to rod stewart, who i never thought would deserve a tribute pour moi. but here i am, loving this song as well. i listen to it about 5 times a day (ever since Collin introduced it to me, that is.)

in other news, i finally watched Elf for the first time. t'was good. had many a good line.

something i learned today is that banana splits are not the only things that make me happy. in fact, learning new vocabulary while doing a service (freerice.com), catching up with old friends, and cuddling are just a few on the list. i know i have to change my cognition, as i had a relapse of banana splits this week - 3 total - and this is sort of my "BS Anonymous" statement.

no pun intended. :)

No comments: