Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Let's here it for New York" - Jay Z



I am in love with Jay Z's new song. I listen to it about 5 times a day right now. Alicia Keys' voice = eargasm. Basically I have a renewed passion to go to New York. My first time there was probably...shoot...3 years ago?


5th Avenue is pretty much amazing. Every store you can think of, including an NBA store where I bought Peter some cards. He was thrilled. We thought he'd give up card collecting, that it was just a phase...apparently not.
"If Jesus payin' LeBron, I'm payin' Dwayne Wade" - Jay Z


Then there's the naked cowboy. My only regret is not getting a picture with this man.


Central Park! Oh how beautiful I remember this place. It was covered in snow then.


And then there's the Rockefeller Center - I got to see the Christmas tree of 07 with my own eyes!


"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of"


"There's nothing you can't do, now that you're in New York"


"These streets will make you feel brand new"



"Big lights will inspire you" - Alicia Keys


"I support your decision, Martha. Come live in New York. Love always, Miss Liberty"


5 comments:

Unknown said...

had no idea of your undying love for New York... I recommend you write about "Hello Seattle" for your next post, as you know, you basically are from there.

Joel Deehr said...

What about Provo, those lights will inspire you too!

Alexandra said...

Um hello? Come live with me in nyc- i hope to be there by this summer... no other place in the world makes you feel so high when you're walking down a bloody street.

Alexandra said...

oh and i'm glad i'm not the only one who listens to this 5x a day

Cansirboi said...

Well
1. I don't really publicize it
2. I do publicize this so sorry
3. this is no secret
4. once again do not publicize it
5. Really? You bet your bottom dollar!
6. Thanks.