Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"I wish it was Christmas today" - Julian Casablancas

Because I'm not going home for Christmas, my family had Christmas last week. I woke up "Christmas morning" singing this song.



Paul, Jayda and Me



 She's just so darn cute, even when she threw up in my hair.


Paul Wall even got some quality time with Jayda. He didn't shave the whole week because of a bet, bless his heart. He still lost. 


My crazy Aunt Linda and my mom before The Feast, complete with all my favorite Mom-cooked foods.


 We all had a lot to eat. Even Freddy, who then took a nap on Pops.



We played lots and lots of cards, namely Euchre, the family game. Lora had to learn upon marrying Peter, and 2 years later, she's good now. 



I got Popsy his favorite cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory - Banana Cream - and a funny card. He loves funny cards.



Christmas and Thanksgiving in one week was really fun. I recommend it. :)


4 comments:

Pete said...

I love the Barbie tribute!! You should become a writer, maybe a columnist for a newspaper or something.

Meg said...

Hahahah man, I absolutely love everything about your family. Did you realize that Jayda, Paul and your mom are making the same face in three separate photos? Oh Knights! Glad you had a good time. I miss you!

Michael Popek said...

Pst, not on topic in the least, but you won the Forgotten Bookmarks contest. Email me to claim your prize:

fb@forgottenbookmarks.com

Thanks -

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.