Monday, March 23, 2009

"I practice every day to find some clever lines" - Frank & Nancy Sinatra







Something Stupid - Frank & Nancy Sinatra


******Editor's Note:
After the request of adding George Michael and Maeby Funke to the list, I went perusing through Google's images, only to be left very disappointed with the lack of usable pictures of the couple (which by the way, I am pretty sure that I spoiled the rest of season 3 for myself). Alas, no picture. I settled for Buster instead. However, while checking out various sites, I stumbled upon this guy's blog and the BRILLIANT way in which he proposed to his fiance'. Random, but I'm glad I saw it. This re-instilled my faith in the male gender to cleverly pop The Question. Read his post and make sure of course to watch the video. Tell me that isn't genius. I dare you. You'll get sucker-punched in the face.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow... I have never been so proud of my photography skillsssss, yo.

Kels H.M. said...

ha ha, oopths! ^ that's mean...pretending to be Kristen.

Meg said...

hahah Martha, your blog never fails to surprise and delight. As I was scrolling down the pics I was thinking, "where is this going?" Genius! Love you :)

Keaton said...

so i just book marked your blog... now i will check it often