Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"This is a promise with a catch" - Mates of State (Daniel Johnston)

I can't get enough of this cd.

As you may have heard, the california trip did not turn out exactly how I had planned. For example, I lost my $30 Mates of State concert tickets because our car broke down. *sigh

BUT!!!! it's ok because of this website and it's full album streaming capabilities:

http://www.matesofstate.com/splash/


Enjoy :)

Here are some pics from the trip:

The Knight family posterity 

 Shabu-Shabu at it's finest!

Laguna Beach for a family picnic. Jayda's first time! Also, I like my new bathing suit a lot. Good buy. 

Jayda is going to be a model, most definitely. Look at that smile! 

3 comments:

Joel Deehr said...

Youre gettin me all excited for california. Im going to LA all next week!

Andy said...

Looking smokin' hot, Martha.

Meg said...

Ok, first off, I agree with Andy. Smokin' hot! Second, Jayda is beautiful. Third, SHABU SHABU! Fourth, you Knights look so much alike it's scary. Miss you, love.