Saturday, July 31, 2010

"I won't forget anything you said" - Little Big Adventure

Tonight, I had to teach an art class to a room of high school students who have been put under the supervision of The State because they chose not to be Drug Free.
Remember this growing up?

 

Either this campaign died after 1994, or clearly these kids didn't get the message. At any rate, going into teaching these groups, I usually have pretty high expectations of everyone hanging on every word I say and understanding me completely.
Every time I am disappointed.
Let's just say that Paper Mache turned into a flour/water eating contest for the first time in art history.

I think I'm the kind of person who expects a little bit too much out of people. Clearly.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

But your efforts do not go unnoticed! You matter, and I admire you for doing this kind of thing!