Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Remember when you procrastinate you choose last" - Incubus

Trying to figure out a Top 25 list from 2009 is nearly impossible. 12 months is a freaking long time. Had my ipod not been stolen some time in August, I think the task may have been easier. Regardless, I'm going to give you my top 25 songs that I still listen to regularly. (My post titles will be helping me a lot.)
Drum roll please.
In no particular order:

1. MGMT - Kids
2. Phoenix - Lisztomania
3. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
4. Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
5. Passion Pit - Cuddle Fuddle
6. *Loudon Wainwright III - Pretty Little Martha
7. Lupe Fiasco - Switch
8. *Dave Alvin - King of California
9. Wolfmother - Joker and the Thief
10. Ting Tings - Be the One
11. Incubus - Certain Shade of Green (Acoustic)
12. Chairlift - Bruises
13. Vetiver - Everyday
14. Rogue Wave - Eyes
15. Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
16. Mates of State - My Only Offer
17. Bloc Party - Banquet
18. Cut Copy - Hearts on Fire
19. *Timber Timbre - No Bold Villain
20. Iron and Wine - Flightless Bird
21. Nelly Furtado - All Good Things
22. Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You
23. Robert Plant - All the Kings Horses
24. *These United States - I Want You to Keep Everything
25. *Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me and Neither Do I



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Honorable mentions:
Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage
Lykke Li - Possibility
Paper Route - Are We All Forgotten
El Perro Del Mar - Change of Heart

*not found on playlist.com
Special thanks to Paige for giving me this idea <3

3 comments:

Waif13 said...

I haven't heard of half of these songs. Thanks for the new music!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.