Monday, November 16, 2009

"Then she'll be a true love of mine" - Simon and Garfunkel

So I saw The Graduate. Finally.


Highly enjoyable. I don't know if it's on my top 10, but I loved the cinematography.
500 Days of Summer, Simon and Garfunkel, Fight Club, The Holiday...all the references finally make sense.

Questions to those who've seen it:
1) For you, was the ending sad or happy? Probably the most provoking scene in the whole movie for me.
2) Would you classify Ben as a total creeper and a half? If so, at what point did you think so?
3) Who do you think is hotter - Mrs. or Miss Robinson? Personally, it changed for me halfway through.


 Mrs.
 

 Miss
 
4) Did you walk out thinking you were done listening to Scarborough Fair for a long time? Because I did.
5) Did you notice how most of the women's clothing could pass for today's fashion?
Example A: 


Unfortunately, there is no Example B.

Speaking of today's fashion, I really like this:



found on etsy

2 comments:

BEAZER said...

omg.

mina said...

this movie is amazing. anne bancroft was stunning.