Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"People are fragile things" - Editors

So...how do you like the new blog layout? I like it. I like my new starry picture. The dashes are a nice touch. And the bullet points...let's give it up for the "spiffy-ness" of bullet points. That's the first word that came to my head, don't judge me. I like the column that goes all the way up the side. And how do you feel about my list of music blogs? I feel like I'm giving away part of my secrets to finding new music, so, take advantage before I change my mind. 

Tonight I watched all the episodes of Modern Family, and the first episode of V. Both of these, along with Grey's Anatomy, are now "my shows" for this season. I figure I have my bases covered: sappy, comedy, and thriller. I have my Grey's watching buddy and my Modern family watching buddy - any takers on V? There's still time to board the ship. There's only been one episode, so it's still in the testing phase. Watch and tell me your thoughts. I have to say, I'm quite intrigued. I mean, who doesn't love an alien invasion?

I had a meeting at Sundance tonight and it was so great to see everyone! It really is a big family up there. No one has really changed much...a few haircuts, a few pants sizes, a few relationship status's...nothing too big. I'm excited for the season now more than ever. Our uniforms look sharp (and waterproof!) and hopefully there will be none of this:

 sorrow


and more of this:



happiness

On my playlist this week:



Good cover? Thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the garbage bag uniforms, so practical and form-fitting :)