Friday, May 22, 2009

"My Old Kentucky Home" - Nappy Roots

Really? The last place I thought a reality show would pop up would be my home town. This new TV show called Southern Belles: Louisville suggests the jury has voted--Louisville is a southern town after all. I'm curious to watch it just so I can feel the pines of yesteryear and say, "Hey, I know where that is."

Here is a short clip - check out the house at 2:05 where the couple is walking towards. My dream house, I dare say. (Disregard any mindless skank activities).

Just in case you didn't know, Kentucky has it's very own rap group, Nappy Roots. When this song was released, local radio stations went crazy.

We also have our very own superhero:

K to the Y gots it goin' on.

1 comment:

Kels H.M. said...

Dear Martha - You & I have the same life, just on slightly different time frames. Laguna Beach? Yeah, I grew up there...