Saturday, September 4, 2010

"We know he loves you the best" - Deerhunter

Shoot, it's been a while!

A few updates:
  • Started school at the U, which is a totally different experience than BYU. There are pros and cons to both, but that jury is still out. The official list will come soon. 
  • I still have no job. Ha! I am closer than ever before, and it's likely I will have one by next week. 
  • I moved out of the blind lady's spider-infested house and moved into a friend's mom's house which is like a 1 min drive from the U. Simply put: I got the hooooook uuuuppsss.
  • Went to Minnesota with Seth and had a blast. Kayaking on Lake Superior was probably the coolest thing we did. 
  • I finally went to Lake Powell, and wakeboarding is officially my new thing. It sucks liking spendy sports. I learned how to board slide the wake and to get up/flip it switch. I'm pretty proud of my few little tricks considering I've only gone 4 times. I'm reserving jumping for later.
  • I'm signed up for Yoga again at a legit place, and I'm very excited for it. I am going every day for a month as part of my substance abuse homework. The idea behind the assignment is learning how to complete a "treatment plan" for yourself. 
  • The master bathroom in my house is a jetted tub, and tonight I had an extra bubbly bubble bath while I continued to read my book, Eat Pray Love, with a mud mask on my face. I mean really, luxury was my tonight. 
  • I have a lovely playlist to share with you, based on the last couple months of music discovery. I am totally digging the retro 60's beach-y synths right now.
Summer playlist:
1. Washed Out - Feel It All Around
2. The War On Drugs - Comin' Through
3. Florence and the Machine - Dog Days Are Over
4. Beach House - Norway 
5. Gamble House - Second to None
6. Deerhunter - Helicopter
7. Cocorosie - Lemonade
8. Mates of State - True Love Will Find You in the End

Summer memories:



3 comments:

pg slot 168 คะแนน 100 said...

pg slot 168 เป็นเกมแบบที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือสบายใช้งานง่าย มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะมากได้แก่ พีจีสล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อตของการเล่นเกม

เครดิตฟรี said...

เครดิตฟรี เพียงสมัครเข้ามาเป็นสมาชิกที่เว็บไซต์ของพวกเราเพียงแค่นั้น pg รับฟรีไปเลยในทันที เอาไปใช้เล่นเกมได้จริง มีสิทธิ ลุ้นเครดิตฟรี ได้อีกทั้งสมาชิกเก่า และก็ สมาชิกใหม่

ทดลองpg รับฟรีเครดิต said...

ทดลองpg รับฟรีเครดิต เกมสล็อต pg ของ แท้ สล็อตออนไลน์ เป็นแนวทางที่สุดยอดสำหรับเพื่อการทำให้ท่านมีส่วนร่วมในความสนุกสนานร่าเริง PG SLOT และจากนั้นก็รับผลตอบแทนทางด้าน