Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Life is opportunity" - Melody Gardot

Top 3 comedians of 2008, in order: 

 - he's been doing this a long, long time. 
- America: "Racist jokes and swearing are SO funny!"
- who knew ventriloquism could be so lucrative.

^All banking over 30 mill. Who's laughing now?

Madea Goes to Jail: surprisingly funny paired with redeeming values. I probably give it a C. 

Harry Potter was pretty good too. My favorite Harry Potter movie to date. 

I saw the New Moon trailer. It will be better than Twilight simply because of the actor playing Jacob.

This is perhaps the best fashion news in a while.

Current novel: Love in the Present Tense by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Current poem: The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe
Current musician: Melody Gardot, "All That I Need is Love" 
Current person: my cousin Jeff
Current congratulations: Tara and her new baby Ethan
     Ben and Emily

And lastly, I have wondered about this for a long time, so pay attention banana lovers. 

2 comments:

Keaton said...

Oh Martha... it is because of you that I am addicted to yahoo news feeds...

ellie said...

I am very pleased to hear crocs are on their way out.

Also, I did not go to Africa with the fam. Sad day indeed.