Thursday, September 25, 2008

update time

It is weird to know i will be graduating in april. I know i've thought about graduating, but i can't say i've thought through the mechanics. i have no idea what i'm really doing afterwards and frankly, it scares me.

But, so far so good this semester. the new ward is a bit weird - all the cool people that were left from our last huge move all pretty much left by this semester. We have some really fun girls that moved in, but the boys are severely lacking. oh well, not like that's a shocker.

I would post some pictures of the good times that i have had since the beginning of the semester, BUT somehow my facebook account was hacked, thus facebook disabled my account, at least for the time being. so all 35 of my picture albums are currently unavailable to me right now.

I'll at least tell you that blessed mark threw a fantastic costume party. and i'm throwing a cowboys and indians party for my birthday/halloween. i've also been on a few good dates, which of course nothing has come out of them...but still good. AND tresa and i are currently involved in a series of pranks on various neighbors.

oh, and i'm definitely one step closer to being over a certain someone as of today. and i can't express how good that feels. :) i can't say it's all the way gone, but almost. so very very close. in retrospect, i knew this would happen. ironic, considering i always swore this would never happen to me. but whatever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can only say, "Ouch."

:)